This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

Thank you father

Yesterday, suddenly 12 go back my hometown sp. At nite I sit my uncle’s car back to sp. Reach my house about 11 something , suddenly my father wakeup asking my mun where is me r me come back a really. So nite a really he should be sleep but he wakeup just 1 2 knw I hv come back or not. When he come 2 my room, I asking him about the renter money for my hostel and he say can pay late or not and I say cant, just a well he come back 2 my room n say nvm the money 2moro give me. When he say the word I should knw that he have face economic problem .Seeing him everyday work till nite even Saturday also need to work just 1 us to study hard get better job in the future and he always tell us “don’t be same like him till nw also need to work.” I feel so sorry to him, give me come to Penang for study but I thinking about gal and say I no hv mood to study. Waste his money doing useless and sucks thing. I m a useless son just know how to waste father money and no same like my brother hardworking n save money. Just 12 say thank you father work so hard to give us everything and help us build our future. You let us knw without education our road will end with nothing but with education our road will end with hope. HE always tell us study hard is no benefit 4 him, is 4 urself. I should let down everything and study hard. Forget to say to him HAPPY FATHER DAY.

No comments: