This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

She has accepter

Have a several of the month don’t write the blog really …That day just chat with her on msn and asking where is she nw but she thought that I call her go to inti then he really go there n find me. So sorry to her wasting her time for waiting me. She told me that her friend feel that I have keep distend with her. I really dont knw what word can explan my feeling That day just having a friend talk with her only. Suddenly I ask her what is our relationship friend or lover. But she didn’t answers my question just call me to study hard only. I don’t knows what should I say just tell her …if our relationship is just a friend we should not have the feeling “ai mei”….our relationship have end many year ago we should let go. Now I just one 2be friend with her only but her don’t accept this suggestion. Pass a few day we chat on msn …I feel that she don’t 1 chat with me but at few minute she has reply me that she has accept the suggestion the answer is 2 be friend . Hope that she will has the happiness lift with her bf

No comments: