This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

What should I do to change my life?

Yesterday didn’t have any class but also wakeup early just 2 sit the Penang rapid go to Butterworth meet my father and go back my home town .The holiday 4 my brother hv end than 2day he need to go back Kampar n sun pian come Butterworth to fetch me. At the comeback journey from Kampar my father told me that my first brother sem1 CGPA result get 3.6 out of 4.0 ….last month he told me that my second brother SPM try result get 10 FULL A and my sister try spm get 6A .In my mind I have ask myself why I cant do it why my family all is scorers. The news just makes me down and makes my world become smaller. I feel that I am a useless person and stupid guy. Suddenly my mind has become blain and everything has become meaningless to me. Living in this world just waste my parent time and money. What should I do to impure myself and no let my parent down.

1 comment:

♥♂ Ⓐⓓⓐⓜ ♀♥ said...

不要在意人家怎么看待你
别人是别人
你是你
你又只有你能做到的东西
加油~~